The holiday season is upon us which means Christmas parties! If you happen to be hosting one this year, here are some of our favorite easy to make cocktails to ensure your party is a hit!
North Pole Nog
- 6 oz eggnog
- 1 oz spiced rum
- 2 oz bourbon
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon, for garnish
- cinnamon stick, for garnish
How to make: Add spiced rum and bourbon to eggnog and stir to combine. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Top with a cinnamon stick, for garnish.
*cocktail inspired by Town and Country magazine
- 1.5 oz vodka
- .75 oz peppermint schnapps
- .75 oz white chocolate liqueur
- candy cane
- red sugar
How to make: Mix and chill ingredients. Pour into a red sugar-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a candy cane hanging on the rim.
Salted Caramel White Russians
- 1 part Salted Caramel coffee liqueur
- 2 parts Salted Caramel Vodka
- 1 part Half & Half
- Caramel sauce for garnish
How to make: Drip the caramel sauce down the sides of your glass. Add ice until the glass is about three-quarters full; then pour in your cocktail. Add a cute straw and it’s ready to serve!
Mulled Wine: The coziest holiday cocktail!
- 1 bottle red wine or white wine
- 1 orange, sliced into rounds- can also be added for garnish
- 3 cinnamon sticks, plus more for garnish
- 8 whole cloves
- 2 pods of cardamom
- ¼ cup honey or maple syrup (whichever you like best!)
- ½ cup brandy
How to make: Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat from medium to low. Simmer over low heat for 10 minutes. Strain and serve warm with you desired garnishes such as orange slices and cinnamon sticks.